ISSI Consulting Services
Your Cloud practice requires too many resources and does not bring the expected value to your business? Your teams do not understand why and how to sell and manage hyperscale cloud offerings?
Consider this assessment and best practice recommendation service from ISSI to boost your transformation towards a profitable Cloud MSP business.
Partner Transformation and Gap Analysis
The workshop provides a 360-view of the partner’s services business, including internal and customer-facing areas, mapping it to the best cloud MSP practices. The partner gets a comprehensive gap assessment with the roadmap for success spanning business and technical capabilities, including processes and tools. The engagement increases internal business transparency, positively influences cross-team collaboration, and inspires the key stakeholders to innovate together. The partner will be able to build its MSP transformation project using the actionable roadmap and the timeline provided by this consulting engagement.
- Overview of the best practices from the markets most relevant to the partner’s business: partner business models, demand structure, market trends
- Overview of the evolving assessment framework grounded on ISSI’s five years’ experience consulting leading hyperscale cloud MSPs
- A series of in-depth interviews with the key stakeholders of the thirteen discovery areas
- Gap review and high-level gap mitigation consulting discussions with the key stakeholders
Delivery format & Pricing
Three days of online interactive work
$22,000 (SMB Partners)
$35,000 (Large Scale Partners)
(Travel and expenses for any onsite sessions are not included)
Who can Participate?
- Executive Leadership
- Managing Director
- Operations Director
- Finance Director
- Assessment report detailing the findings across thirteen functional practice capabilities around business, processes and tools
- A maturity rating heatmap indicating the partner’s cloud maturity following the ISSI’s proprietary assessment matrix
- Benchmarking of the partner’s current capabilities with best-in-class MSPs, visualized in a Partner Transformation Index quadrant (PTI quadrant)
- Current gaps assessment across each of the thirteen functional areas and high-level recommendations for accelerating the maturity
- Timeline for closing the gaps and maturity acceleration
- Supplementary materials and insights