ISSI Consulting Services
Accelerate the Achievement of Accreditation to MSP Programs
Evidence-based workshop aims to assess partner readiness to the cloud platform provider’s Managed Service Provider (MSP) certification requirements
MSP Audit Preparation
Remote or onsite workshop intended to accelerate the achievement of accreditation to hyperscale cloud provider’s MSP Programs by providing recommendations to meet the program requirements, including an implementation plan.
The evidence-based workshop aims to assess partner readiness to the cloud platform provider’s Managed Service Provider (MSP) certification requirements.
- Planning and checklist review meeting.
- Evidence review workshop session.
- Audit preparation best practices guidance.
- Gap analysis report with remediation required to address gaps to achieve compliance.
- Level of effort estimate to close identified gaps.
- Gap closure review meeting.
- Rehearsal audit simulating the actual audit experience.
Who can Participate?
- Head of Cloud Business/HR
- CISO/Cloud Security and Compliance
- Sales/Prof Serv/Solution Architects
- Service Delivery/Customer Support
- Cloud Architects/Platform Architects
- Agile PMO/Customer Onboarding
- Client Services/Success Manager
- Business Optimization Manager
Key Success Factors
- Leadership Sponsorship
- Subject Matter Expert participation
- Program Manager