ISSI Consulting Services
Successfully Align Compliance Requirements with Company Objectives
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
ISSI provides consulting, training and auditing services for companies seeking International Organization for Standardization certification. Our mission is to provide guidance for a best-fit management system that successfully aligns compliance requirements with company objectives.
Our consultants assist and guide in the development and implementation of a Management System (MS) to meet the applicable requirements of ISO 9001, 45001, 45001, 27001, etc.
They establish consistent, repeatable, and measurable processes for an individual or integrated management system throughout your organization.
- ISO standards training for company personnel.
- Evaluation of the extent that current of key process implementation conforms with ISO requirements.
- Development of internal systems, including policy and objectives, risk assessment, management review, corrective action, KPIs, and other related management system processes.
- Internal Audit prior to Stage 1 certification body audit.
- Participation and support during certification body audit for Stage 1 and Stage 2 audits.
- Post-certification audit support; continuing management and audit support for year 2 and beyond.
Who can Participate?
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Executive leadership
Key Success Factors
- Executive participation
- Key stakeholders’ participation
- Assigned main point of contact
- Timely access to resources