Methods of conducting business in a global community advance at an alarming pace leaving in its wake a sea of security obstacles.
Most companies today rank security as the number one threat to their business.
If security is not your core competence and your budgets for these initiatives are shrinking, what are you to do? Our security practice is broken down into the following key areas:
- Internal and External Security Vulnerability Assessments
- PCI Compliance Auditing
- Digital Intellectual Property Management
- End-point Security Solutions
- Video Threat Detection (Surveillance) Solutions
- Remote Monitoring and Management
Benefits to your business include:
- 3rd Party analysis of your security processes and effectiveness
- Gap Analysis and Recommendations
- Cost-effective security solutions (end-point, email, intellectual property, physical)
- Re-focus internal resource by outsourcing
- Better preparation for industry compliance audit